About the Job:
Your job will include, but not limited to the following:
- To execute planned, preventive, periodical and breakdown maintenance for ADNOC Distribution Depot and LPG Plant and all installations and their facilities in Abu Dhabi city.
- Manages the activities of assigned staff, in carrying out maintenance work related to all Depots & Plant and pipelines in Abu Dhabi City. Coordinates all major maintenance requirements as well as projects related to replacement and expansion of Depots and Plant in Abu Dhabi City.Ensures that maintenance and improvements are carried out in accordance with company standards, international engineering, technical standards and all HSE requirements.
- Interacts and works with the Control & Automation Systems Engineer to maintain all the PLC/DCS control systems and to ensure effective implementation of in-house automation projects.Interacts with IT Department to ensure proper interface between the Business Automation System (Fuel Facs systems) with field automation.
- Monitors daily work progress by inspecting work locations. Ensures that staff is familiar with the basics of customer service and aims to provide a high level of service to all customers.
- Provides technical advice to internal customers, Operations Department and HSE Department regarding technology and equipment selection, asset retirement, major project specification review, Accident/ Incident investigations, Repetitive Fault Analysis, System Improvement etc.
- Ensures training is provided to all his subordinates as approved by the Depot & Plant Maintenance Department Manager. Follows up the training and development of UAE nationals employees.
- Ensures that equipment and materials are available for maintenance & repair at Depots and Plant by continuous tracking of inventory. Arranges purchases through standing offers or existing contracts.
- Assists in the preparation of the department budget. Monitors the budget and reviews manpower and operating expenses to ensure the resources are utilized properly.
- Provides advise in the area of hazardous maintenance operations including hot tapping and welding on “Live” product lines/ vessels and performing hydrostatic testing.Works with the corrosion Inspector to check & review corrosion, erosion, failure patterns, status of Cathodic protection systems and advise Preventive & corrective Action.
- Processes all third party Notice of Intents and Request for Utility Information regarding major Government Projects that could effect ADNOC Distribution interests.
- Coordinates with depot Team Managers at regional offices with regard to status of on-going centralised projects.