Manage the efficient delivery of Logistics Services and functions including Implementation and monitoring processes for light duty pool vehicles management, staff transportation, staff accommodation, courier, freightage and porterage and document archiving, scrap yard and stores.
Oversee compliance with long and short term operational plans for the Department as directed by the Logistics Support Department Manager.
Ensure effective contracts performance management and monitoring for logistics contracts including successful mobilization, performance monitoring, monthly contract performance evaluations, payments certifications and contracts close-out.
Coordinate all logistics department functions including but not limited to pool cars allocations, staff transportation, vehicle monitoring & control, parking and valet services, movement of goods including stationery and printing materials
Monitor and manage all warehouse, stores and scrapyard operations Comply with long and short term operational plans for the Department as directed by the Logistics Support Department Manager.
Supervise implementation of approved Logistics service strategies, plans and established service levels to ensure efficient and cost effective delivery of supplies and minimizing value of stock holding.
Monitor compliance with procedures for disposing of surplus materials with Company’s Logistics Store, this includes liaising with Corporate Communication & Public Relations for advertisements in local dailies.
- Oversee internal documentation related to logistics services and activities in liaison with personnel across each of the locations. Logistics correspondences include letters, memos, forms, templates, spreadsheets, reports, work schedules, statistical summaries and similar documents.
- Monitor compliance with mechanisms and processes for efficient materials and equipment packing, transportation and freightage ensuring compliance in providing required support documentation including packing list, delivery notes and verification/approval of invoices.
- Monitor the performance of courier, porterage and freightage contractors, with emphasis on the HSE management system and its implementation, services quality, and respective costs.
- Supervise the execution of day to day requests for issuance and/or return of pool vehicles in line with laid down procedures.
- Oversee the processing of transportation requests in liaison with relevant departments and personnel across the various locations to ensure a reliable scheduling of staff transportation.
- Oversee catering requests and provisions to ensure requests are catered for in line with laid down procedure
- Oversee the delivery of mail room and messenger services, including maintaining a record of deliveries/mail and tracking of delivery progress in liaison with the mail service Contractor.
- Ensure printers are managed and maintained in an efficient manner to ensure operational and cost efficiency.