Responsible for managing all aspects of ADNOC Distribution’s HR projects to drive strategic alignment. Ensure project/program status is tracked, monitored and communicated in line with plan. Collaborate with stakeholders to communicate project status, understand issues and impacts, and identify and resolve issues that may impact deliverables. Hold the HR Strategy and Operating Plan, monitoring performance against the defined operating plan.
Job Specific Accountabilities
HR Operating Model Monitoring
- Support the strategic planning process, including long and short-term planning, and the development of the HR annual Operating Plan, ensuring CoEs are integrated and aligned as part of the strategic planning process.
- Support managing the execution and cadence of the HR Operating Plan.
- Oversee the delivery and implementation of the HR Operational Plan, ensuring ongoing review, evaluation and reporting of services and projects for effectiveness and alignment to HR Strategy.
HR Project Planning
- Understand Human Capital business needs to ensure alignment on objectives and ongoing buy‑in across all project activities.
- Contribute to translating business objectives into HR projects with clearly defined scope, timing, deliverables, resources, and key measures of success.
- Define and monitor the appropriate project management approach and project management skill set / resourcing mix across internal and external partners, to ensure all project tasks are successfully completed.
- Manage Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) with vendors relating to HR projects.
- Support creation of HR project plans, including expectations, timelines, milestones and success criteria.
- Negotiate resources from HC teams, IT, business units, and groups from other Divisions as appropriate.
- Data Analytics
HR Project Management
- Manage ongoing HR project plans, budgets, resources, and vendors.
- Facilitate project status meetings and drive/ follow up on project issues to resolution.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 8 years of experience, preferably in an oil and gas organization